１．Collection and use of personal data
In order to provide you with the best services on this Website, we may ask you to provide relevant personal data within the following scope:
When you are making a membership or product registration, shopping online, or answering an online survey, we will ask you to provide the latest and accurate personal identification data such as name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, contact phone or mobile number, email, and mailing address. You can set an exclusive member ID and password to identify your unique identity when you log on to this Website and use the products and services provided by this Website. Please keep your member ID and password properly. This Site will reserve the name, email, and contact information provided by you. Your email, address, and phone number will be used to contact you or send you the invoice. Under no circumstance this Website will provide such data to a third party, modify them, or use them for other purposes, except with your prior and expressed consent, under the current law, or under the following circumstances:
- Through legal means.
- Protection or defending the rights and ownerships of related netizens.
- Protection of the rights and interests of all related units of this Website.
- Cooperation with the investigations of judicial units.
- Cooperation with the investigations or uses of related authorities based on their duty needs.
- In the good faith belief for the need of law or for the management to maintain and improve Website services.
- Should you request any services from DynaComware Hong Kong Limited, DynaComware Hong Kong Limited will deliver relevant marketing information based on your personal data. Prevention of fraud, collection of data for marketing purposes, or provision of technical services by suppliers working for DynaComware Hong Kong Limited under an agreement. Such suppliers shall only use your personal data with the scope of service and will not use them for other business purposes.
- When you are browsing data, the server will automatically record relevant behaviors, including the IP of your network connection equipment, session, browser, and click data, for the reference to improve our site services. Such data are intended for use in analytics and will not be used for analyzing individual users.
３．Rights of the data subject
According to applicable laws, you may have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal information; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal information; and to obtain the personal information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this information to another controller.
If you have a privacy question, concern, or request, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
４．Storage and Transferring of the data
All personal data collected at this website is stored at the server in Hong Kong.
We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information.
５．External links of this Website